All Day

My Fair Lady

Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts 525 S. John Q. Hammons Pkwy., Springfield

From Lincoln Center Theater, that brought you The King & I and South Pacific, comes “a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time” (Entertainment Weekly) – Lerner & Loewe’s MY FAIR LADY. Director Bartlett Sher’s glowing production is “thrilling, glorious and better than it ever was” (New York Times). “Every so […]

Evangel University Advocates Annual “Colossal Sale”

Evangel University 1111 N Glenstone Ave, Springfield

The Evangel University Advocates (formerly known as the EU Auxiliary) will hold its annual “Colossal Sale” from May 17-20 in the Mabee Fitness Center, located on the northwest side of Evangel’s campus. Proceeds from the sale benefit university scholarships and academic projects. The auxiliary will accept item donations from the public on May 8-12 from […]

Ongoing

Georgia Mac’s 5 Year Anniversary Party!

Georgia Mac's 1440 E. Republic Rd, Springfield

We are having a 5 day party! 5 nights of music. Sunday (our actual open date) we have a ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAWFISH BOIL for $25 or $15 a pound starting at 1pm. Come early before it runs out. We also have $5 appetizers and drink specials all five days, plus giveaways and more.

Event Series C-Street City Market

C-Street City Market

C-Street Historic District Commercial St. between Washington Ave. and Grant Ave., Springfield

The C-Street City Market is a community open-air market since 2000. Lovingly referred to as "The Sweetest Little Market in town," the C-Street City Market offers a wide range of homegrown, handmade and locally produced products from friendly family of local and regional vendors. The C-Street City Market is sure to become a favorite destination […]

Scroll to Top