Springfield Business Journal’s annual Economic Impact Awards is “a celebration of the year’s Lifetime Achievement in Business honoree and recognition of those companies and individuals making a strong impact on the local economy.” – SBJ
Springfield Business Journal’s 2023 Lifetime Achievement in Business Honoree was awarded to former U.S. Senator, Roy Blunt.
Springfield Business Journal’s 2023 Economic Impact Awards Honorees was awarded to…
- Community Involvement Champion – Janet Dankert; president/CEO, Community Partnership of the Ozarks
- Business Advocate of the Year – Springnet, a division of City Utilities of Springfield
- Charitable Nonprofit of the Year – Care to Learn
- Philanthropic Business of the year – Kum & Go LC
The following five companies were recognized for years in business…
- Hurts Donut Co. – 1 to 10 years in business
- Jordan Valley Community Health Center – 11 to 20 years in business
- Discovery Center of Springfield Inc. – 21 to 35 years in business
- Victory Mission and Ministry – 36 to 74 years in business
- Mercy Springfield Communities – 75+ years in business
For more information about Springfield Business Journal’s 2023 Economic Impact Awards, CLICK HERE.
For more information about Springfield Business Journal, CLICK HERE to visit their website.